- Priority in enrollment will be given to eligible members of Bethany Lutheran Church, then to presently enrolled children and their siblings. After this, admission is granted on a “first come, first serve" basis to children who have reached at least the minimum age of two years nine months, by September 1st of the current school year. Upon reaching the limited number of children for which the school is licensed, a waiting list is maintained. If you would like to add your child's name to our interest list, please fill out our form below.
- Each child admitted must be ready for the type of group experience that the preschool has to offer. Additionally, children enrolling shall be toilet trained and capable of caring for their personal needs, except in situation of physical limitation or unusual emergencies.
- There will be no discrimination made on the basis of race, color, national origin or ancestry.
- A child can be dismissed at any time for continuous misconduct, incompatibility to group activities or harmful behavior towards others (ie. biting):
– Proper consultation with parents will be attempted. Parents may be asked to come in and observe their child in the classroom environment, and work in partnership with staff to help improve the area of concern.
– In the event that a child is removed from the program, a refund of remaining fees will be made.
To schedule a tour please call 707-451-6683