BETHANY LUTHERAN SCHOOL
Bethany Lutheran School is a family of hope-filled Christian believers dedicated to nurturing all children to love, honor, and serve God.
GLORIFYING GOD. NURTURING CHILDREN. SERVING COMMUNITY.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLO’s) Rubric
Graduates of Bethany Lutheran School will be prepared to be:
A. Active Christians
- A1. They will look to the Bible for guidance and growth, upholding its teachings.
- A2. They will serve God, home, church, school, and community.
- A3. They will respect and maintain their bodies as the temple of the Holy Spirit.
B. Productive and socially responsible citizens
- B1. They will collaborate to accomplish tasks as members of a group.
- B2. They will exemplify good citizenship and social skills.
- B3. They will recognize and respond to the needs of their community.
C. Effective and self-expressive communicators
- C1. They will receive, process, and respond to information in clear and appropriate ways.
- C2. They will utilize various technological resources.
- C3. They will experience, participate, and creatively express themselves through the arts.
D. Critical thinkers
- D1. They will collect, analyze, interpret and evaluate information.
- D2. They will formulate and implement plans of action addressing challenges and opportunities.
- D3. They will learn to work collaboratively in groups of two or more to arrive at critical and logical conclusions.